If you own a rental property, you’ll need to know how to handle and resolve tenant conflicts. You will experience both conflicts with tenants directly, and also have to mediate between tenants if you own a multi-family property. Tension and fighting between neighbors will be stressful for all parties. It pays to be proactive in resolving […]
Archive | How To Sell Your House without An Agent RSS feed for this section
How do I sell my house without an agent in Sylvan Hills If you’re looking to sell your house or investment property in Sylvan Hills Atlanta without using a real estate agent, we can help. Although we do cooperate with brokers, sometimes it’s best to avoid paying someone to be in the middle. After all, paying 5-6% […]
"Nearly 4 million Americans are more than 60 days behind on their mortgage, and countless others are only a paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment. You're not alone. " That's why we're here, to help home owners like you when you need it most.
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."
- Understanding A Title Company’s Role In Sylvan Hills Atlanta Real Estate
- Red Flags To Watch Out For When Buying Investment Property in Sylvan Hills Atlanta
- 6 Tips To Invest in Real Estate Like A Pro in Sylvan Hills Atlanta
- How To Sell A House With Mold in Sylvan Hills Atlanta
- How To Sell A House With Code Violations in Sylvan Hills Atlanta