Seller’s markets come and go. If you’re selling your house in Sylvan Hills Atlanta or around the 30310 zipcode during a seller’s market, then you might get multiple offers. Here’s how to review seller’s market offers in Sylvan Hills Atlanta… A seller’s market is when there are more buyers and fewer properties. For sellers, it’s […]
Archive | Negotiating Sell of Your Home RSS feed for this section
Are you thinking about selling your Sylvan Hills Atlanta house? Before you list or sell it on your own, you should have your negotiation strategy in place. Always try to be one step ahead of your buyers. Use concrete facts to validate your asking price and consider anything about the house that could be used as ammunition to […]
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."
"Nearly 4 million Americans are more than 60 days behind on their mortgage, and countless others are only a paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment. You're not alone. " That's why we're here, to help home owners like you when you need it most.
- Understanding A Title Company’s Role In Sylvan Hills Atlanta Real Estate
- Red Flags To Watch Out For When Buying Investment Property in Sylvan Hills Atlanta
- 6 Tips To Invest in Real Estate Like A Pro in Sylvan Hills Atlanta
- How To Sell A House With Mold in Sylvan Hills Atlanta
- How To Sell A House With Code Violations in Sylvan Hills Atlanta