Selling an inherited home in GA is not as easy as people think! Read on to learn how to sell a house you inherited in Sylvan Hills in Atlanta, Georgia. First of all, there is always that emotional bit of preparing a loved one’s house ready for sale – which most likely includes depersonalizing his or […]
Archive | Sylvan Hills News RSS feed for this section
Sylvan Hills neighborhood want city to ‘fight the blight’ A group of Southwest Atlanta residents want to clean up the city’s blighted properties, and they’re calling for Atlanta officials to show support for ridding some communities of boarded-up eyesores. So as Mayor Kasim Reed and his aides tweak the next fiscal year’s budget, 11 neighborhood […]
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."
"Nearly 4 million Americans are more than 60 days behind on their mortgage, and countless others are only a paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment. You're not alone. " That's why we're here, to help home owners like you when you need it most.
Get Your Fair Cash Offer: Start Below!
- Reasons Why Your House Isn’t Selling The Traditional Way In Sylvan Hills Atlanta
- How To Save Money When Selling Your Investment Property in Sylvan Hills Atlanta
- How Long Selling Your House In Sylvan Hills Atlanta Will Take
- Common Problems Sellers Face When Working With Sylvan Hills Atlanta Real Estate Agents
- 4 Costs To Expect During The Probate Process In Sylvan Hills Atlanta