The Atlanta BeltLine Inc. earlier this year kicked off construction on its newest segment — the Westside Trail, a three-mile path with transit infrastructure that runs from Washington Park to Adair Park — neighborhoods originally shaped by stage coaches, streetcars and railroads that now are in need of revitalization. When it’s complete around fall 2017, […]
Tag Archives | Atlanta Beltline
Westside Trail Atlanta Beltline Groundbreaking 2015 A Year After Groundbreaking, Westside Trail is Humming Along Thursday, November 12, 2015, by Josh Green [All photos and renderings via Atlanta Beltline.] One year ago today, the Beltline’s Westside Trail hosted a ceremonial groundbreaking that lifted hype for the multi-use path to another level. Now, Beltline officials have […]
"Nearly 4 million Americans are more than 60 days behind on their mortgage, and countless others are only a paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment. You're not alone. " That's why we're here, to help home owners like you when you need it most.
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."
Get Your Fair Cash Offer: Start Below!
- How To Handle Tenant Complaints in Sylvan Hills Atlanta
- Tips For Managing Several Properties In The Sylvan Hills Atlanta Area
- How To Know When To Hire A Property Manager In Sylvan Hills Atlanta
- Tips For Making The Sale Of Your House In Sylvan Hills Atlanta Quick And Painless
- Comparing Your Selling Options For Your Sylvan Hills Atlanta Real Estate