Sylvan Hills neighborhood want city to ‘fight the blight’ A group of Southwest Atlanta residents want to clean up the city’s blighted properties, and they’re calling for Atlanta officials to show support for ridding some communities of boarded-up eyesores. So as Mayor Kasim Reed and his aides tweak the next fiscal year’s budget, 11 neighborhood […]
Home / Blight
Tag Archives | Blight
"Nearly 4 million Americans are more than 60 days behind on their mortgage, and countless others are only a paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment. You're not alone. " That's why we're here, to help home owners like you when you need it most.
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."
- Savings Tips To Help You Buy Your Sylvan Hills Atlanta House In Cash
- How To Lower Your Costs When Buying A Sylvan Hills Atlanta House
- Pros and Cons of Buying A Home From A Sylvan Hills Atlanta Investor
- How First Time Buyers Can Benefit From Buying Directly In Sylvan Hills Atlanta
- How To Know If Sylvan Hills Atlanta Real Estate Investment Is Right For You