If you’re thinking about buying a house from a seller using seller financing (also called “owner financing”) make sure you’re aware of the advantages as the drawbacks! Keep reading this blog post to learn the 5 disadvantages of buying a home via owner financing in Sylvan Hills Atlanta so you can be prepared When a […]
Home / disadvantages-of-buying-a-home-via-owner-financing
Tag Archives | disadvantages-of-buying-a-home-via-owner-financing
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."
"Nearly 4 million Americans are more than 60 days behind on their mortgage, and countless others are only a paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment. You're not alone. " That's why we're here, to help home owners like you when you need it most.
- How To Lower Your Costs When Buying A Sylvan Hills Atlanta House
- Pros and Cons of Buying A Home From A Sylvan Hills Atlanta Investor
- How First Time Buyers Can Benefit From Buying Directly In Sylvan Hills Atlanta
- How To Know If Sylvan Hills Atlanta Real Estate Investment Is Right For You
- Understanding A Title Company’s Role In Sylvan Hills Atlanta Real Estate