Sylvan Hills median real estate price is is less expensive than 82.6% of Georgia neighborhoods and 89.5% of all U.S. neighborhoods. The average rental price in Sylvan Hills is currently $1,157, based on Neighborhood Scout’s exclusive analysis. The average rental cost in this neighborhood is higher than 70.3% of the neighborhoods in Georgia. Sylvan Hills […]
Tag Archives | Sylvan Hills
Sylvan Hills neighborhood want city to ‘fight the blight’ A group of Southwest Atlanta residents want to clean up the city’s blighted properties, and they’re calling for Atlanta officials to show support for ridding some communities of boarded-up eyesores. So as Mayor Kasim Reed and his aides tweak the next fiscal year’s budget, 11 neighborhood […]
"Nearly 4 million Americans are more than 60 days behind on their mortgage, and countless others are only a paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment. You're not alone. " That's why we're here, to help home owners like you when you need it most.
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."
- Red Flags To Watch Out For When Buying Investment Property in Sylvan Hills Atlanta
- 6 Tips To Invest in Real Estate Like A Pro in Sylvan Hills Atlanta
- How To Sell A House With Mold in Sylvan Hills Atlanta
- How To Sell A House With Code Violations in Sylvan Hills Atlanta
- 7 Tips For Buying A New Investment Property In Sylvan Hills Atlanta