Investing in real estate is different than investing in Wall Street stocks. Stocks are speculative, and they’re also a “paper asset.” The stocks might go up and down but there isn’t much that can happen to the “financial instrument” itself (especially since they’re stored electronically instead of as stock certificates now). Real estate on the […]
Home / what-insurance-should-i-have-for-my-rental-property
Tag Archives | what-insurance-should-i-have-for-my-rental-property
"Nearly 4 million Americans are more than 60 days behind on their mortgage, and countless others are only a paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment. You're not alone. " That's why we're here, to help home owners like you when you need it most.
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."
- Comparing Your Selling Options For Your Sylvan Hills Atlanta Real Estate
- Finding The Right Buyer For Your Sylvan Hills Atlanta House
- 8 Tips On Downsizing Your Home In Sylvan Hills Atlanta
- Savings Tips To Help You Buy Your Sylvan Hills Atlanta House In Cash
- How To Lower Your Costs When Buying A Sylvan Hills Atlanta House