Selling a mortgage note is a big decision. With so many companies out there offering to buy, it can be difficult to know who is a reputable note buyer in Sylvan Hills Atlanta. Before you agree to work with anyone, make sure to do your research on all potential buyers. There are a few key […]
Archive | note-buying RSS feed for this section
Mortgage notes are an interesting real estate portfolio holding. Private notes in Sylvan Hills Atlanta are common among borrowers who might not be eligible for traditional lending channels such as banks and credit unions. Investors like the control of mortgage notes, being able to choose whether to keep the note for an extended period of […]
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."
"Nearly 4 million Americans are more than 60 days behind on their mortgage, and countless others are only a paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment. You're not alone. " That's why we're here, to help home owners like you when you need it most.
Get Your Fair Cash Offer: Start Below!
- Tech Tools To Help Sylvan Hills Atlanta Real Estate Investors During The Coronavirus
- What Real Estate Investors in Sylvan Hills Atlanta Should Expect During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Tips for Selling Your Sylvan Hills Atlanta House During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Benefits of Offering Owner Financing To Home Buyers In Sylvan Hills Atlanta
- 4 Reasons Why It Is Better To Sell Your House Directly vs. Hiring A Sylvan Hills Atlanta Real Estate Agent