While the housing market is rebounding, many people in Sylvan Hills Atlanta] are still struggling to make their mortgage payments. If you’re underwater on your home, or having trouble keeping up with your monthly mortgage payments, you could be fearful that your mortgage provider is going to foreclose. Thankfully, there are a number of things that you […]
Tag Archives | avoid foreclosure
Understanding the foreclosure process in GA is an important part of navigating your own home foreclosure. Before we dive in… What is foreclosure anyway? Foreclosure is the legal process that lenders use to take back property securing a loan, generally after the borrower stops making payments. Foreclosure is no fun. But just know that it’s not […]
As you now, foreclosures over the past 5 years have been at record levels. Just like with anything, when there’s an opportunity or when there’s people in pain… the dishonest and unscrupulous people in the world tend to come out of the dark shadows to prey on home owners who don’t know any better. Foreclosure […]
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."
"Nearly 4 million Americans are more than 60 days behind on their mortgage, and countless others are only a paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment. You're not alone. " That's why we're here, to help home owners like you when you need it most.
Get Your Fair Cash Offer: Start Below!
- Tech Tools To Help Sylvan Hills Atlanta Real Estate Investors During The Coronavirus
- What Real Estate Investors in Sylvan Hills Atlanta Should Expect During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Tips for Selling Your Sylvan Hills Atlanta House During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Benefits of Offering Owner Financing To Home Buyers In Sylvan Hills Atlanta
- 4 Reasons Why It Is Better To Sell Your House Directly vs. Hiring A Sylvan Hills Atlanta Real Estate Agent