A recent study estimates that 47% of foreclosed properties are still occupied. When you first see that stat you may be surprised… but we’re not. What most people don’t realize is that banks aren’t in the business to own homes. They are in the business to loan people money. But when they have to foreclose […]
Tag Archives | local-house-buyers
If you’ve been driving around in Sylvan Hills Atlanta, chances are you’ve seen some billboards advertising companies that buy houses. Often times they say things like “We Buy Sylvan Hills Atlanta Houses!” or “Cash For Your House”. Are these “we buy houses in Sylvan Hills Atlanta companies” credible? How do I know if the local house […]
Should you take a cash offer for your Sylvan Hills Atlanta house? Not always. I’ll tell you how to sell any property for cash, some reasons to refuse a cash offer – and when you shouldn’t say no. Selling My House For Cash In Sylvan Hills Atlanta If you’re selling a property in Sylvan Hills Atlanta to […]
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."
"Nearly 4 million Americans are more than 60 days behind on their mortgage, and countless others are only a paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment. You're not alone. " That's why we're here, to help home owners like you when you need it most.
Get Your Fair Cash Offer: Start Below!
- Tech Tools To Help Sylvan Hills Atlanta Real Estate Investors During The Coronavirus
- What Real Estate Investors in Sylvan Hills Atlanta Should Expect During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Tips for Selling Your Sylvan Hills Atlanta House During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Benefits of Offering Owner Financing To Home Buyers In Sylvan Hills Atlanta
- 4 Reasons Why It Is Better To Sell Your House Directly vs. Hiring A Sylvan Hills Atlanta Real Estate Agent